The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Pots valued £100 or less to be exempt from flat fees.
- Survey suggests 24% of individuals are “very concerned”.
- Tax would be forced if developers fail to fund cladding fix.
- Businesses urged to sign up early.
- Shoppers limited their in-store trips to avoid COVID variant.
- Interest remains payable from 1 February.
- 2,828 individuals used Christmas to file their tax return.
- The key considerations when it comes to running your business’s payroll 2022/23.
- Omicron variant sparks new support measures for hardest-hit firms.
- One in ten say late payments threaten their business.